How do I access my balance quickly?
- Mobile Banking: includes text banking to retrieve balances & activity
- Enroll in Online Banking: bankofcadiz.com
- Telephone Banking: 270.522.0399 | 800.816.1405
What's my routing number?
What are the ways I can set alerts on my account?
- Mobile Banking: choose to receive email or text alerts
- Online Banking: choose to receive email or text alerts
(Ex. I want to know my account balance or if my balance drops below $ amount)
How can I protect my debit card?
- Download the SHAZAM Bolt$ app
- Contact us if you are traveling to put an alert on your account
- If your debit card is lost or stolen contact us immediately and after regular business hours, please call 800.383.8000.
How do I report fraud on my account?
- Contact us immediately during regular business hours
- Instant issue debit card replacement is available at all locations
How do I receive my bank statement quicker?
- Contact us about enrolling in e-statements
- Enroll in Online Banking to view an Internet banking statement
Contact one of our Customer Service Representatives to:
- Order Checks or click on Reorder Checks
- Change your address
- Reset passwords for Online or Mobile Banking
How do I protect my account from overdrafts?
- Contact one of our lenders to discuss overdraft protection
- Setup a link to your savings account
How can I protect my important papers and valuables?
How do I set up direct deposit to my account?
To setup direct deposit to your account at Bank of Cadiz & Trust Co., you can complete the Direct Deposit Form and give to your human resources or payroll department.
Incoming and outgoing wire transfers can be done through your Bank of Cadiz & Trust Co. account or another financial institution for a fee. The following information will be required in order to set these up:
- Corresponding Bank Routing #: Bankers Bank, Frankfort, KY - 083901896
- For further credit: Use Bank of Cadiz & Trust Co. Routing Number - 083901207
- Need your account number information for final credit
- Your account information with Bank of Cadiz & Trust Co.
- Account & Routing number from the financial institution you wish to wire the funds to
Can I transfer to and from another financial institution?
Yes, you can transfer funds between eligible personal Bank of Cadiz accounts and your eligible accounts at another financial institution from the Transfers page in Online Banking. Select Transfers and then select Add External Transfer Account. Fees may apply. This feature is not available for international accounts and business accounts.
Additional products & services we offer:
- Personal & Business Loans
- Trust & Estate Planning
- Investment Services
- Cash Management Products