Brella helps you protect your debit card by sending you alerts when your card is used so you can quickly detect unauthorized or fraudulent activity on your account. Users have the option to receive alerts via text or email. You can also check your account balance anytime, turn your card off and on, send money to other Brella users and find nearby ATMs.
Alerts are provided for:
- Purchases exceeding thresholds as defined by you
- Card-not-present purchases
- Suspicious or high-risk transactions
With this app, you have the ability to define when, where and how your debit card can be used.
Users can set blocks for:
- Transactions exceeding a specific dollar amount
- Internet and phone transactions
- Transactions conducted outside of the U.S.
Turn your debit card on / off
This control can be used to disable a lost or stolen card, prevent fraudulent activity and control spending.
Standard internet service and text messaging rates may apply. Check with your mobile provider for details.