Easy, Convenient Access to your Money!
Online Banking offers the flexibility needed in today's society. This allows you, our customer, to perform banking tasks and responsibilities at your convenience 24/7 from anywhere you choose that has access internet access. This gives you the liberty of accomplishing your banking on your own schedule. Our online services include:
- View latest account activity
- Transfer funds between your Bank of Cadiz accounts and your accounts at other financial institutions with our External Transfer Service. Fees may apply.
- Send and receive secure electronic messages concerning your accounts
- Access your bank statements
- Download account information directly into Quicken and Quickbooks
- Access convenient user services
- Set alerts for account balance, check cleared, deposits made and much more
Start saving time and money today and enroll now for Internet Banking! It's easy, secure and there's no software to install on your computer. Enrolling for our online banking is easy! Just click on the Login button and select either "Personal Enroll " or "Business Enroll " to start the process. Once the agreement is made to enroll, simply fill in your enrollment information, submit to the bank, then you will be notified with a confirmation. It's that simple! NOTE: Please review Bank of Cadiz & Trust Co., Privacy Statement before agreeing to enroll in the online banking services.
Download the latest 128-bit encrypted browser for increased security.
Customer Service Support Line for Bill Pay existing customers: 866.847.2849 (Hours: 7:30AM - 2:00AM EST Monday - Friday)
¹Online BIll Pay is no charge with e-statements or an internet banking statement. If you choose to use our bill pay service and receive paper statements there will be a $5.00 service charge implemented in the months bills are processed for you. ²Person to Person Payments are available for a service charge of $2.00 per transfer. ³Charitable checks are $1.99 each and Gift checks are $2.99 each.