Estate Settlement specialists eliminate some of the stress placed on loved ones at the time of your death. Financial and legal decisions that must be made at a time of death come during the difficult time of grieving and adjustment. Our trust professionals are familiar with this process and their experience can help you to alleviate the burden of administration that your estate requires. An impartial third party can relieve your family of questions and tensions that often arise at this time. Rather than burdening a family member with this responsibility, you can appoint Bank of Cadiz & Trust Co. as the executor or personal representative to provide the following services:
- Petitioning the court to recognize the validity of the will
- Gathering and safeguarding assets
- Paying outstanding obligations
- Filing appropriate documents with the court
- Distributing assets to the beneficiaries of the will
For information or an appointment, please contact one of our Trust Professionals listed below to discuss your objectives and how a trust might be what you and your family need.
Please call toll free 888.554.6066.