Whether you’re saving for a large purchase for your business or other expenses, our Savings Account is just right. An opening deposit of $100 gets you started.
- Interest is calculated on an Average Daily Balance and credited to your account quarterly
- No maintenance fee if you maintain a balance of $100 or if customer is under Age 18
- Monthly fee of $3 for balances under $100
- Over two (2) withdrawals per month - $1 each
- Quarterly statement
The Money Management Account offers a competitive tiered interest rate. The higher your balance, the higher rate of interest you earn. An opening deposit of $100 is required for this account.
- Interest is calculated on an Average Daily Balance and credited to your account monthly
- No maintenance fee if you maintain a balance of $2,500
- Monthly fee of $8 if balance falls below $2,500
- $10 per transfer over 6 withdrawals per month
- Monthly statement
Certificates of Deposit
Certificates of Deposit are a great way to get a better rate of return on your money. Bank of Cadiz & Trust Co. offers competitive rates on all terms of certificates from 3 months to 5 years. A minimum deposit of $500 is required on a term of one year or more and $2,500 for a term of less than one year. Monthly checks can be issued on certificates of $10,000 or more. A penalty is imposed if any part of the principal is withdrawn before the maturity date.
CDARS (Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service®) is one of the safest and smartest investment vehicles for investors looking to protect their large-dollar investments.
Please contact any of the following for current rates or to obtain information on any of the above accounts. You may contact us or call toll free 866.554.6066.